Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Antibiotics For Both Of Us

Heard from Dr. Keefe's nurse at PPVI this morning. She said that Dr. Keefe noticed some inflammation in my uterus during my surgery last month and said that's usually a sign of infection. The cultures finally came back and sure enough that's what it is. So, Hubby and I will be on antibiotics for the next 21 days. She also wants us to take a probiotic while we are on the antibiotics and that it's a good idea to always take a probiotic while on antibiotics.

The nurse also said that during my ultrasound series I had an immature follicle rupture, ie, it was not fully mature and that it's an issue that can be treated with hormone therapy.

My last blood draw will be tomorrow in my hormone series. Whew, I'll be so glad to be done with that.

Blessings everyone!
Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne! Thank you for commenting on my blog. I just read through all your posts and please know of my prayers for you and your DH!

    ReplyDelete